Today, Bungie released the latest trailer leading up to the launch of Destiny 2: Lightfall for Guardians to prepare for what the Witness has planned for the Traveler, which has nowhere left to run.
In case you missed it, here are some exciting things that Bungie has released in the past few weeks leading up to Lightfall:
- Lightfall Interactive Trailer for new and returning Guardians to catch up on the story before Lightfall
- Destiny 2 ViDoc: As Light Falls with insights from Destiny 2 developers on Lightfall
- Weapons and Gear Trailer showing off new firepower coming with Lightfall
- A closer look at the new subclass, Strand, with a new trailer and blog post
- Lightfall and the Year Ahead blog from Destiny 2 Game Director Joe Blackburn
- Destiny 2: Lightfall x SteelSeries collaboration
Lastly, the final cinematic for Season of the Seraph and the year of The Witch Queen was revealed last week, setting up the next confrontation in the Destiny 2 Light and Darkness saga.
Players can look forward to grappling through the neon city of Neomuna with the new subclass, Strand, while taking on Calus and his Shadow Legion when Destiny 2: Lightfall and Season of the Defiance launch next Wednesday, March 1 (AEDT).